This is how we start.
My name is Patty.
Hello! For those who don't know me, my name is Patty and I am the owner and main photographer of Solis Photography. One of my New Year's resolutions this year is to be more consistent with my blogging, so I decided to share a few tidbits about myself with all of you to start things off for 2018. If you read this and see me around South Dakota, feel free to stop me and say hi! Don't be a stranger. Here are the main things you need to know about me:
- I was born in Spain (so if you have never talked to me before, yes, I do have quite the accent)
- I have been doing photography for 6 years and I fall in love with it more and more every day.
- I am primarily a wedding photographer. I love capturing love and making my brides feel gorgeous.
- Overall, I am a girl. A very, very girly girl. I love pastel colors and pretty dresses (Right now I have a collection of around 10 wedding dresses at home that I use fairly often for shoots with my models around the Midwest. And yes, I am planning on expanding on that collection this year!)
- I am a food person. I like to eat a lot and try new foods all the time. Life can't just be spent eating mac & cheese, guys! So if you know about a new restaurant opening in town, I am all ears!
- I have a husband, a gorgeous toddler and little baby boy at home that keep my hands, and my time full!
- I cry in almost every single one of my weddings. It is a fact and there is nothing I can do about it. I love my couples so much and after spending all that time helping them plan their special day I can barely hold the tears.
- I can recognize and recite almost every single Disney song. If you don't believe me, challenge me. I am always up for a Disney challenge!
Now let me know you! I would love to know if anyone is reading this; so if you are, shoot me a quick message about you.